Monday, January 5, 2009

Holiday Overview

The Holidays are over and I'm ready to get started with the new year. I do have pictures to share of our holiday. We had a great time and I'm thankful that we could celebrate the birth and life of our Savior.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Good Morning....don't we look awake.
Madeline shows off a few of her gifts.Isaiah helped Macie with some of her gifts.What would Christmas be without
NEW CLOTHS!!The rest of the pictures are a lot of our family
showing the love during the HOLIDAYS!!Oh yea...this is one of my favorite Christmas gifts.
It was sent from Jill. Thank you so much!! I love it.
Notice how well Twilight looks on me (ha! ha!)

1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

TWILIGHT FOREVER!!! Woo-hoo! That shirt looks awesome on you, too!

Tyler says that Macie looks JUST like your Mom did when she was young!

I can't believe how big Macie is, now! WOW!

Spencer is growing into SUCH a handsome young man! Girls, watch out!

Keep those pictures coming - I love seeing everyone!!! Love you! :o)